ProCook try T'n'T
Based at the character Hatherley Manor Hotel, forty ProCook Managers and staff undertook an indoor Training and Teamwork session entitled "how to work in small teams". The training, run by Paul Harraway, initially asked individuals to fill in a short DISC questionnaire to ascertain their "team" personality. Paul went through; "the individual in a team" and "working as a team". The Re-energize team supported the theory with energizers to get the teams communicating and working together plus longer, more involved exercises improving their planning and communication. The event finished with Paul outlining the DISC profiling and how to be effective when working in small teams.
Alder King clued in
As part of their 100 year anniversary celebrations Alder King asked Re-energize to provide a team event at Tortworth Court, Bristol. After considering several options a clue trail was selected to enable all 130 Partners and Staff to be involved. A clue trail with a difference though, involving not only clues within the hotel and grounds, but sections involving all the team in logic tasks and team exercises including Spider's Web, Grid & Shelves and Pyramid. The teams had to tackle the tasks as quickly as they could to earn maximum points within the 2 hours time limit. After the event Beccy Bell commented "Just a quick note to thank you and all of your team for a great event on Friday afternoon. Everyone enjoyed it immensely."
Aster Group in soccer play off
The head office team from Aster enjoyed a Human Table Football tournament in the grounds of the Marsh Farm Hotel near Swindon. The 6 teams went head to head, almost literally, in a round robin tournment with the girls enjoying the competition as much as the chaps! The large HTF unit is unique to Re-energize and able to field 7-a-side and so handle a good sized group within the allocated 2 hour session.
On bookings placed before March 2013
- Shooting = Archery + Crossbow + Team Exercise - for up to 20 people
- ½ day Human Table Football + Logic tasks: 20 – 40 people
- 3 Casino tables - up to 100 people
- Pub Games evening: up to 40 people
- Quiz Night: Up to 40 people
- Blind Driving + Archery + Crossbow - up to 30 people
- Clue Trail - up to 100 people
- As Seen on T.V. evening entertainment for up to 60 people
- Fluid Tasks x 3 scenarios - up to 60 people
- Team Challenge for up to 40 people – 5 to select from
- Night of the Millionaires event for up to 100 people
- It’s a Knockout event for up to 8 teams – 40 – 80 people
- 6 table casino evening – will handle up to 120 people
- Archery, Crossbow, Clay Pigeon & Air Rifle shooting event
– up to 40 people
- Team Challenge for 8 teams
- It's a Knockout with 8 games - up to 160 people!
- Indoor Olympics for up to 100 people
- Blind Driving, Quad Bikes, Clay pigeon, Archery and Team Exercise for 50 people
Please note: Travel costs will need to be added to events outside of a 60 mile radius of Bristol and any land hire fees and venue costs are not included in the above prices
- 0117 910 9515